Water’s Edge Owners Association
Water’s Edge features the best of both worlds in home ownership. Attractive single family homes on large lots yield all the benefits of private home ownership. Also featured in the community are parks, walking trails, and water front access with beach volleyball facilities, a beach, shaded seating, and a dock with canoeing, kayaking, and paddle boating.
All common facilities are maintained by the Water’s Edge Owners Association. The budget comes from a reasonable mandatory membership fee not to exceed $300.00 per year.
All landowners in Water’s Edge automatically become members of the Owners Association and are encouraged to get involved in the community.
Click on these links to view important Owners Association information about life in Water’s Edge.
- By-law Compliance Letter
- Deed Restrictions or Restrictive Covenants
- Design Review Application
- Design Review Process
- Development Charges Information
- Facility Booking Application Form
- Fact Sheet
- Lawn Care
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Owners Association Maintenance Fees
- Pool and Waterfront Guidelines
- Protecting and Conserving our Lakes
- Request for Action or Information Form
- Return of Culvert Deposit Letter
- Septic System Information
- Tree Planting and Conservation Plan
- Welcome Package (Water’s Edge) (links to download from file hosting website)
- Well Information
Buying an existing home or lot in a Sunset Lakes Community? Click here for important Information.